Losing your hair in your 20s and 30s might seem like the end of the world at the time, but I’m here to tell you it isn’t here is few simple recipes that will remove baldness and stimulates hair regrowth.
- A fine paste prepared by pigeon pea or red gram applied regularly on bald patches will give good results.
- Regular use of castor oil as hair oil helps the luxuriant growth of the hair.
How to prepare and use the recipe
- Take lime seeds and black pepper seeds.
- Ground them to get a fine paste.
- Apply this paste on the patches.
It is mildly irritant but increases blood circulation in the affected area and stimulates hair growth. The paste should be applied twice a day for a few weeks.
Another helpful remedy for patchy loss of hair is the paste of liquorice made from grinding the pieces in milk with a pinch of saffron. This paste is applied over the bald patches in the night before going to bed.