Vata-nashak mudrā is very useful to decrease Vata-dosha.If you are a Vata dosha person, this mudra is for you.
How to do vata-naashak mudra:
This mudra is very easy to do just place the tips of index finger and middle finger at the base of thumb finger and applying gentle pressure.
Vata-nashak mudra helps to overcome all the painful conditions like a headache, earache, toothache, throat pain, etc.
Impact of Vata-nashak mudra on health:
Vata-naashak mudrā helps to cut Vata-dosha.This mudrā is very helpful for the person of Vata Prakriti.
Benefits of Vata-nashak mudra and its healing properties:
Vata-nashak mudra is useful in the treatment of;
- Chronic fatigue.
- Lack of stamina and endurance.
- Indecisiveness, impatience, timidity, inexplicable fear.
- Sleeplessness or Insomnia
- Intolerance of cold weather or the wind.
- Underweight, emaciation, inexplicable weight loss.
- Numbness in the body parts.
- Unsteady gait,
- Creaking joints
- Cold,dry,cracked skin,nails,hair
- Irregular, scanty, painful menses
- hoarseness of voice, stammering
- Scanty urination,
- Insufficient sweating.
All the diseases caused due to Vata dosha can be healed by Vata-nashak mudrā.
Duration For Vata Nashak Mudra
Thirty to forty-five minutes of regular practice is enough to get good results of vata-nashak mudrā.You can practice this mudra at any time or any position.It is preferable that early hours of the morning or in meditation to get best results.