We all want to be energized all day but most of us get
- Drink cold water, juice or other liquids during the day. Medical experts recommend six to eight glasses of water for various health reasons. However, drinking cold liquid immediately has a refreshing effect.
- Wash your face. Another revitalizing effect of cold water is the sensation of the skin. If you work at home or if you are lucky enough to have a shower, try showering in the middle of the day. Otherwise, wash your hands and face when you feel tired. It has a nice alarm effect.
- Go to bed an hour earlier. The dream has a relaxing effect. If you sit down at night and kill time, turn off the light and go to bed. Additional sleep pays the next morning with more energy.
- Breakfast. Even something small. Personally, I’m not hungry in the morning and the idea of lunch drives me away. But when I need more energy in the morning, a flash helps me relive about an hour after arriving at the office. I can not eat when I get up, but the waiting time allows me to consume the snack without digestive problems.
- Avoid large meals in the middle of the day. They let you sleep “Pastar” is the practice of dividing your food intake in several small steps, instead of the two or three large meals that are commonly used. Some experts believe that it cures. A study in Prague showed that people who consumed daily calories in addition to the two meals had fewer heart problems. David Jenkins, Ph.D., of the University of Toronto, suggests that grazing can mimic the effects of dietary fiber by helping the body absorb nutrients. In a group of subjects who consumed their daily caloric intake in 17 small snacks, cholesterol levels decreased significantly.
- Do not drink alcohol during the day. Alcohol can numb you and affect your mental abilities. For business lunches, order soft drinks with lemon or iced tea instead of wine or cocktail.
- Take a multivitamin. Nowadays, many people love vitamins, minerals and healthy foods, and you can benefit from this diet. But even if you do not have time to examine your diet, take at least one multivitamin. In this way your minimum daily requirement is supported.
- Take a nap. If your work situation allows it and you feel the need, try a nap for 15 to 20 minutes when you are really tired. This can be especially effective if you do not get enough sleep at night. Keep the nap short. During the rest of the day it will sound more than 20 minutes. Take a nap too late in the day. It may be more difficult to fall asleep before bedtime.
- Exercise. Exercise is one of the best things that keeps you energetic and young forever.
- Breathing Regular and regular breathing reduces stress and improves the body and mind.
These are few of the best ways to improve your energy level all day long.