Use Abhaya Hridaya Mudra to find the courage to keep your heart open and loving, especially in the difficult moments of your life when fear, hate or anger kept you away.
The Abhaya Hridaya Mudra is a star among the most essential yoga gestures or yoga postures.
Hrdaya in Sanskrit implies the heart in English. This mudra is accepted to improve and revive the heart, as well as the skills identified with the heart. The Hrdaya Mudra may also be essential for those who progress towards the Siddhi Mantra and the Kundalini Tantra to revitalize and activate the Kundalini Shakti lethargy at the base of the spine.
Abhaya Hridaya Mudra is a yoga mudra or hand gesture that connects you to your heart,.It helps you eliminate all your fears and makes you brave, as well as your heart. Abhaya Hridaya Mudra is practised to give you courage. This hand gesture or mudra also helps strengthen your heart. This hand gesture or mudra is very beneficial to make your heart strong and courageous.
The Hridaya Mudra will animate the heart chakra and strengthen its functioning. This will strengthen the harmony, calm and safety in Sadhaka’s heart and his mind will be freed from the unhindered obstruction of a wide range of thought patterns while engaged in deep contemplation or chanting of the mantra.
It connects you to your heart:
Abhaya Hridaya Mudra helps you connect with your heart. This is one of the benefits of Abhaya Hridaya Mudra. This gesture of the hand connects you with inner peace and makes you brave and your heart strong …
How to do Abhaya Hridaya mudra
- Raise your hands to your chest with your palms facing the middle.
- Cross the wrists with the back of the hand, with the right hand closer to each other.
His body, with the palms turned to the sides.
- Lock your index finger, middle finger and little finger while connecting
- Thumb and ring finger with two hands, forming two rings.
- Keep the mudra in the chest for 5 to 10 minutes.
Benefits of Abhaya Hridaya Mudra
- Nourishes the heart and lungs.
- Improves digestion.
- Creates a feeling of vitality and calmness.
- Can relieve nightmares.
- The use of this mudra is especially useful in periods of fatigue or exhaustion.
- To recover the strength after the operation.
- It is believed that heat falls from the head through the chest.
- In the abdomen and therefore regulates the healthy functioning of all internal organs.