Acupressure is one of the fastest self-healing practice. It is faster than injection. In this post”Acupressure point for aches and pains,” you will get the relief points for all aches and pains.
Acupressure is the art of treating diseases by applying pressure on specific points on the hand/feet with thumb or blunt things.
Acupressure is useful for prevention of diseases, diagnoses of diseases, cure of diseases.
Acupressure works on the principles of Bio-electricity.The flow of electricity emanates from the principle energy installed in the body at the time of conception. The flow of charge passes through the body divided into five zones via the lines called ‘meridians’ starting from the tip of each finger of the right/left hand, go all over the body and ending at the right/left foot, respectively.So long as the current flows properly to-and-fro of the body parts, the body remains healthy.Continue reading
Acupressure points for Ear pain
There are three relief points to get relief from ear pain in Acupressure treatment.
- First relief point: At the edge of the web between thumb and index finger.Look at the picture.
- Second relief point: Here are two points, each just behind the ear. Pull the ear a little forward and find the point in the slight depression near the mastoid bone.
Acupressure Points for Eye pain
There are two relief points to get relief from eye pains.
Location of these points is each between the inner corner of eye and nose base. Treat gently and firmly. Eyes closed. Look at the picture.
Acupressure points for Lower back pain
There is eight relief point to get relief from lower back pain in Acupressure treatment.
1.First Acupressure point location: On the back of the hand in between the ring and little fingers and about 4 AIs above the nail of the little finger.
2.Second Acupressure point for back pain location: Two points each about 2.5 AIs from the central line of the chest and five AIs above the nipple line.
3.Third Acupressure point location: four points around the navel.
4.Fourth Acupressure point location: Two points each 17-1/2 AIs below and 1-1/2 AIs either side of spine knob on the neck. Between 2nd and 3rd lumbar vertebrae.
5.Fifth Acupressure point for back pain location: Eight point or openings in the bone of sacrum each about 1 AI from the central line and 1 AI from each other.
6.Sixth Acupressure point for back pain location: 7 AIs above the inner ankle bone, exactly in the hollow in the lower middle portion of the calf, almost half way between inner knee fold and top heal.
7.Seventh Acupressure point location: In the depression just in back/behind the outer bone. Use thumb to press hard.
8.Eighth Acupressure point for back pain Location: In the depression just in the back behind of inner ankle bone.
Acupressure points for Stomachache or pain
1.Two relief points at the eyebrows, near the nose and inside eye sockets. Treat very gently with thumb ball.
2.Two relief points near the outer corners of the mouth.1/2 AI away from the point where the lips meet.
3.Two relief points about 3.5 AIs navel and 2.5 AIs either side of center line of the chest.
4.Two relief points each about 5.2 AIs above the naval and 1 AI either side of the central line of the stomach.
5.Two relief points each about 4 AIs above naval and 1 AI either side of the central line of the stomach.
6. One relief point located at only 1 Ai directly below the navel.
7.Two relief points located at each 16.5 AIs below and 5 AIs either side of spine knob on the neck.
8. Two relief points located at each 14 AIs below and 3 AIs either side of spine knob on the neck, between 11th and 12th thoracic vertebrae.
9.Two relief points located at each 8-1/4 AIs below 1.5 AIs either side of spine knob on the neck. Between 7th and 8th thoracic vertebrae.
10 One relief point located at 6.5 AIs below knee cap along the outer edge of the central bone.
Acupressure points for A toothache or pain
There are seven relief points to get relief from a toothache.
1. Two relief points located at each on the face in level with the nostrils in the bony groove under the cheek and directly below the pupils when looking straight forward.
2. Two relief points .5 AI from the front of the ear and in the small depression which appears just in front of the ear(middle point) when the mouth is opened.
3.Two relief points located at against the hinge of each jaw bone. Just below the above relief point and near the front of the ear.
4.Two relief points on the big muscle of the lower jaw bone. On tightening the jaws, an indentation is felt at the corner of the jaw and slightly inside from the jawbone end of the edge.
5.Two relief points located at near the outer corners of mouth. .5 AIs away from the point where the lips meet.
6. Two relief points located at one under each side and in a notch towards back of underside of the lower jaw bone.
Acupressure points for wrist or hand pain
There are two relief points to get relief from wrist or hand pain.
- The first relief point located at about 2.5 AIs above wrist fold on the back of forearm and in the middle of width where the two bones meet.
- Second relief point located On the little finger side, a little beyond the wrist on the second wrist fold that forms when it is bent outward.
HERE 3AI EQUAL TO YOUR FOUR FINGERS OR THE DISTANCE BETWEEN MIDPOINT OF EYEBROWS TO THE HIGHEST POINT AT NATURAL HAIRLINE AT FOREHEAD.