A headache is one of the most common health disorder. Actually it is a symptom for many diseases. Head causes many discomforts and sometimes it may be unbearable. Taking pills to suppress a headache may cause many side effects. Reflexology and Acupressure are very effective and fastest way of treatment.
In this post, We are going to find all the important Acupressure points that will help you to overcome a headache.
Acupressure Points For Head Ache:
- The first point: location on the midline of the head. 1 AI behind the front hairline.
- Second pressure point: location on the midline of the head, 2 AIs behind the front hairline.
- Third Acupressure point: location on the mid-line of the head 3.5 AIs behind the front hairline.
- Forth pressure point: location on the mid-line of the head 5 AIs behind the front hairline.
- Fifth Pressure Point: location on the skull along the line joining the upper edges of the two ears and 6.5 AIs behind the front hair.
- Sixth pressure point: location on the midline of the head, 8 AIs behind the front hairline.
- Seventh Acupressure point: location two points each on the side of the skull exactly on the line joining height point of ears 3 AIs from each other.
There are many other points, but I have shared only a few of them which will give you good results.
HERE 3AI EQUAL TO YOUR FOUR FINGERS OR THE DISTANCE BETWEEN MIDPOINT OF EYEBROWS TO THE HIGHEST POINT AT NATURAL HAIRLINE AT FOREHEAD.