Adho Mukha Mudra is one of the major mudras in downward hand mudras. It is effective in activating Manipura chakra. It strengthens the digestive system and helps in reducing toxic elements.
How to do
- Place the thumb pads with the palms facing down.
- Point all other fingers down while putting fingers connect
- Keep all fingers tight and relaxed.
- Hold the mudra so that the tip of the thumb lightly touches the nearby belly.
Practice this mudra for 2 to 5 minutes, focusing on the navel.
Benefits of Adho Mukha Mudra
- Activate the Chakra Manipura.
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Improves healing.
- Reduces toxicity.
- Prepare the mind for meditation.