Apan-Vayu mudra is one of the most important mudras in healing mudras.It is also called as Mritasanjeevani mudra; This mudra can snatch a person away from the clutches of death! In the cases of heart attack.
Other names of Apan-Vayu mudra
Apana Vayu Mudra
Effects of Apan-Vayu Mudra
Apana Vayu Mudra is very helpful for the persons who have suffered from chest pain or a heart attack.
It is called as Mritsanjeevani mudra. This Mudra is very useful and beneficial for the individual who has suffered from angina or heart attack. This mudra increases the Prithvi element and decreases Vayu element and Agni element.
How to do Apan Vayu Mudra
Apan-Vayu mudra is very easy to do, just joining tip of the thumb finger, middle finger, and ring finger, and placing the tip of the index finger on the base of thumb finger.
The impact of Apan Vayu Mudra on health:
- This mudra increases earth element and decreases fire and air at a time.
- This mudra is helpful to remove obstructions, blockages and detoxifies the body.
- This mudra helps to increase Aakash element in the body.
- The increase of earth element contributes to increasing vitality.
- Sedation of the mind and relaxation of the body and muscles due to a reduction of element Vayu(air).
Benefits and healing properties of Apan Vayu Mudra
- This mudra is useful in the treatments of; Fast heart beats, palpitations, Angina pectoris.
- The practice of this mudra as soon as heart attack strikes might enable the victim to decrease the damage to the heart muscles.
- This mudra is a pain-killer it can be used to treat, headache, toothache, tummy ache, backache, joint pains, heel pain, etc.
- This mudra is useful to overcome excessive sweating, obstruction of urine. Ailments caused by a deficiency of element earth.
- All the diseases caused due to Vata and Pitta can be overcome through Apan Vayu Mudra.
Duration For Apan Vayu Mudra:
Thirty to Forty-five minutes of regular practice is enough to get the right results of Apan Vayu Mudra.You can do it at any time or any place but in the early morning or while meditation is the best choice to get optimum result.
Precautions for Apan Vayu Mudra Practice
If you are a Kapha Prakriti, then you should practice this mudrā in moderation only.
Also, Read other hand mudras