How to treat excessive sweating
Ayurveda is the best treatment for excessive sweating.Sweating is a normal response to excrete waste fluids from our body. In summer when the climate is hot makes our body hot, so to reduce the hot our body will sweat, it cools our body temperature down.
If you have a fever of some kind, chances are you’ll break out in a sweat as your body temperature is higher than normal.
But some people sweat excessively without being feverish.Most of the people are annoyed with excessive sweating especially at hands and feet.
This can be genetic in origin, as they can have excessive sweat glands in the hands, feet, and armpits, or because the nerves that control the sweat glands are overactive.
Sometimes excessive sweating can be the result of some other condition. Here’s are few reason why people have excessive sweating.
When we suffering from any mental tensions, our nervous system will work more and produce more
sweating which will result in excessive sweating.
As per Ayurveda Pitta Prakriti people will have more sweat by nature.(you can identify you body nature here
Some people will have Autonomous nervous irritation which will result in excessive sweating in palms hands and foot of legs.
Also excessive fat and obese people will have more sweat due to fat in the body.
Sometimes before having heart attack, a person may show the signs of excessive sweating,
For women sometimes menopausal is also one of the reasons for excessive sweating.
When the sugar level in the goes down people may have excessive sweating.
And the last Psychiatric problems like extreme stress and anxiety and other tensions will cause excessive sweating.
While excessive sweating isn’t medically dangerous, it can cause significant emotional and psychological distress, which can affect personal and professional relationships.
Ayurveda Treatment for Excessive Sweating:
Take 50gm of the each choornam below:
2. Lodhra choornam
3.Usheera, Amranaala or Vetti-veru choornam
4.Naga Kesara choornam
Mix will all the choornam and place it in a bottle. Daily take some powder and mix well the enough water. Apply the mixture to areas where you have excessive Sweating.
Ayurveda Treatment for Excessive sweating
Take 50gm of the each choornam:
Mix well all the choornam. Daily while taking a bath mix the choornam powder with Horse gram powder and apply all over the body instead of using soap.Efficient use of the choornam daily will reduce your excessive sweating.
Other Home Remedies For Excessive Sweating
- Take Harad and dry it in shade. Powder it and spray it on your body and wait for one hour. Now take the bath it will help to overcome excessive sweating.
- Take Vetiver and boil it in water. Now add grind sandal to it and wait for a while. After it cools take bath in it. It will help to overcome bad odor due to excessive sweating.
- Make a decoction from Mimusops elanji flower and drink it. It will help to give coolness to your body.
- Grind Horse gram and make a paste from it. Apply this paste on your body and take bath.
- Shikaka powder and fenugreek powder take in equal quantities and apply it on your body . Wait for while and take bath.
- Women can apply turmeric powder and take bath to overcome excessive sweating.