Kummer asana. It offers a gentle and effective way to warm up and stretch the back, abdominal
muscles. Bidalasana is a good warm-up for a spine to prepare for backbends.
Benefits Of Bidalasana :
- Relaxes the back, particularly the lower spine.
- Can relieve backache and fatigue.
- The full cat stretch relieves tension in the lower back and aligns the vertebrae in the area.
- Improves blood flow to the spinal nerves.
- Opens the chest area.
- Helpful for asthma and other respiratory disorders.
- Strengthens, tones and stretches the abdominal and back muscles, massaging the abdominal organs.
- Improves spinal flexibility.
- Helpful for constipation.
- Helpful for diabetes.
- Very beneficial during pregnancy.
1. Flexibility in your spine:
Because Bidalasana focuses mainly on the back, it helps stretch and strengthen the spine. At the same time, it also increases the flexibility of the spine.
2. Stimulates the digestive tract and cerebrospinal fluid:
When this posture stretches the muscles of the back, it contracts the abdominal muscles. It’s good for your health in general.
3. Improves blood circulation and kidney massage.
Bidalasana helps to massage the kidneys and improve circulation of the spine and the nucleus.
4. Manage stress:
It is said that the attitude of the cat is an excellent source of stress when you have a difficult and prolonged work day. It helps to deal with stress. It also offers a massage for your abdominal organs.
5. Useful for people who spend long hours in front of a computer:
If you are one of those workaholics or a very diligent student, you should definitely try this exercise. People who spend long hours in front of a computer carry their backs on their necks and shoulders. This causes pain, but with the stretch of the cat, you can get relief because it relaxes the neck tension. It also loosens the spine and the entire back. It also relieves back pain.
- Keep your shoulders down and your neck extended.
- If you have a neck injury or problem, use your neck with care, involving it as little as possible in the motion while hollowing and rounding spine.