This mudra is the most important exercise in this section! It is the most widespread, the simplest and the most discreet. I highly recommend it to all men. You can do it anywhere, at any time, in any type of business and as often as you want, nobody will know what you are doing. This mudra not only has a good effect on your sex life, but also strengthens your entire body, as it strengthens the muscles that control and sustain the energies of the pelvic floor.
How to do:
1. Contract your perineal muscle about 50 times, as if you were pinching and loosening your anus, or as if you were trying to get your penis out of a limp state.
2. Remember that the amount of exercises you can practice is unlimited and that the effectiveness is obvious.
Although they exist, men who can inhibit ejaculation are rare. During my research, I met a pornographic film actor who inspired his directors because he could maintain an erection, if necessary, for as long as he wanted, without having an orgasm. This is not the place to analyze why or how he did it, neither psychologically nor physiologically. But in any case, I was naturally gifted with skills that other men have developed through yoga for months or even years. Each man can develop his own advice to delay orgasm. Below are some very simple natural methods that I think are very convenient.
How to do:
1. If you feel a climax of your enthusiasm during intercourse, close your eyes firmly and press your entire tongue firmly against the palate (not against your partner’s palate, even if you are kissing!).
2. If you realize too late or can’t control the growing excitement, stop all pelvic movements and ask your partner to move as little as possible for a few seconds. Keep calm, with your penis still in your partner, and do the two muscle contractions mentioned above.
3. After a few seconds, your ejaculation pulse is delayed. If, despite your alertness, you still feel you are reaching orgasm, try to swallow several times, as if you wanted to swallow something by force.
4. After the emotion in your loins has calmed down, you can have normal sex again.
Note Be sure to tell your partner that you are doing this exercise so you will not be surprised by your sudden silence and interruption in movement when you squeeze your eyelids and tongue. Laughter may be the best medicine for many unpleasant moments, but in that case it will certainly lead to a loss of erection. In any case, if any of you laugh at this exercise, imagine it as another way to delay your orgasm …
This exercise powerfully prevents ejaculation and delays orgasm by basing it on the perineum and lower abdominal muscles.
How to do:
1. When you reach this crucial time when pleasure increases, stop each movement and press firmly with the tip of your index finger or middle finger in the center of your perineum, halfway between your anus and your testicles.
2. You feel some resistance when you press this area. At the same time, squeeze all the muscles of the lower abdomen.
3. This increases the hardness of your penis while preventing contractions of the muscles that lead to orgasm. The prostate remains in its seminal fluid so as not to be trapped by a series of muscle spasms.
4. You can increase the effectiveness of this exercise by holding your breath. If it is too late to block the orgasm process, you can still try the practices described in the previous exercise.
In some men, stopping breathing increases the intensity of their orgasm instead of delaying it. With a little experimentation, you will quickly discover if this is your case. In that case, try using the reverse method, which relaxes your entire body.
How does this work?
1. When pleasure increases and you want to delay orgasm to have sex for a longer time, relax as if you were a lifeless puppet.
2. Breathe slowly and shallowly. Inhale with a long, deep and serene breath while imagining that your body is breathing, raising your energy as if you were avoiding a downward flow and a release of energy.
4. Imagine, at the same time, that your jade stem breathes deeply into your head. Once the rest is restored, resume your sexual movements.
Do not forget, as in the previous exercises, inform your partner about your intention to practise this exercise while having sex.