Ever since our births, the massage plays an important role in developing our body and in helping us to adjust to our physical environment. Consciously or unconsciously every uses it to beneficial effects. Soon after the infant’s birth, his massage starts. The mother pats and cuddles the body, the physical touch that helps him to grow well fast. Wealthy massage also imparts strength to the bones, and relaxes the muscles. Every living being, including bird or animal,adopts the basic principle of massage and keeps itself fit. No doctor teaches this. It’s a natural instinct.
Here it is what happens to your body after a massage.
- The circulatory system gets activated and helps body organs function efficiently.
- Proper circulation of blood helps to cleanse the body of the impurities collected at different points in the body through outlets like breath, sweat, stool and urine.
- the excretory organs like skin, lungs, kidneys, etc.. get strengthened and they start working more efficiently.
- The digestive organs like liver, small intestines get activated and function more smoothly.
- massage helps to reduce fat.
- patient suffering from ailments like rheumatism,paralysis,polio,tuberculosis, headache and muscular problems get relief with massage.
- The pores of skin improve.
- The veins and arteries gain elasticity and body becomes more efficient and oily
- In case of chronic diseases the skin loses vitality. The massage helps the skin to regain the lost vigour.
- Those who do not exercise or patients who cannot exercise can find in massage an ideal substitute. Because like exercise the massage improves the blood circulation and cleanses the body of impurities.
It is a better choice you take the advantages of massage every day.