Influenza symptoms and treatment (nature cure)
Influenza is a flu, results from infection with influenza viruses. It is highly contagious diseases, and it has the potential to widespread epidemics.This disease begins with a chill, fever, headache, and severe muscular pains and the person feels miserable and weak. The effects of this viruses are on upper respiratory tract, nose, throat, and also with possible spread and involvement of the lungs and bronchi.
Home remedy for Influenza:
Influenza has a natural way of treatment; some home remedies are effectively fought against flu and treat this disease.The following are some home remedies. Basil leaves are an effective remedy for influenza.Two grams of basil leaves should be boiled along with ginger in one-liter water till about half water is left, this water should be taken, and it gives immediate relief. Garlic is also a very effective remedy; it worked as antiseptic, and the juice of garlic is sucked up the nose. One spoon of turmeric powder mixed with warm milk and it should be taken three times in a day will also help to cure this disease. Long pepper is another useful remedy for curing this disease, half spoon of long pepper powder mixed with honey and ginger juice should be taken three times in a day.
Mudra treatment for influenza:
Mudra works according to the principles of Ayurveda and it is efficent to manipulate doshas. It is very easy to do and there is no need of any expertise to do it. Just thirty to forty-five minutes of regular practice is enough to get good results. To know more about these mudras click on the links.
Juice fasting for Influenza
Juices of Apricot, Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Carrot, Onion and Spinach are good in these conditions. Two to three days juice fasting will give good results.
Apricot Juice for Influenza
Orange for Influenza
Lemon for Influenza
Grapefruit for Influenza
Pineapple for Influenza
Carrot for Influenza
Onion for Influenza
Spinach for Influenza
If you are in a juice fasting, then you have to take these juices in every three hours.You may take juices five to six times a day. 300 ml of water with 30 grams of honey may be taken the first thing in the morning on arising. After that, the prescribed juice may be taken at three-hourly intervals. The quantity of juice on each time should be 300 ml, and you can increase it to 600 ml gradually. The juice fasting may continue up to forty days without any ill-effects. You should take adequate rest during the raw juice fasting.
Kerala home remedies for cold and influenza
In Kerala, they use a number of home remedies to cure many common ailments. Here I am sharing a few important home remedies that are used in Kerala to cure a cold and influenza.
1 Taking the steam of ‘Pul0thailam’ (lemongrass) will give immediate relief from cold and influenza.
2. Adalodakam( Jastica adhatoda) leaves juice, egg white, and aniseed powder after beating it for two minutes. Take it thrice in a day it will give relief from cold.
3. Holy basil juice, onion juice mixed in honey and take it thrice in a day. The dose should be 15 ml thrice in a day will give quick relief from cold.
4. In hot milk add turmeric powder and pepper powder mix it well and take it thrice in a day will give immediate relief from cold and
5. Making a juice of holy basil and raw sugar and taking it in the morning and evening will give fast relief from cold.
6. A decoction prepared from long pepper or tippali, holy basil and dried ginger is a very effective home remedy to cure a cold and influenza.
7. Taking holy basil juice and honey in a fifty-fifty basis will give immediate relief from cold.
8. In one glass barely add one teaspoon honey and have it the last thing in the night for a week it will give a complete cure for cold and influenza.
9. A decoction prepared from pepper and ginger is the best home remedy for cold.