Kapha nashak mudra is useful to decrease Kapha dosha.
This mudra also increases Pitta humor in the body.Due to its effect on Pitta humor, its also called as a pitta-kaarak mudra.
Other names of Kapha nashak mudra
How to do Kapha nashak mudra
This mudra is very easy to do, just placing the tip of the ring finger and little finger in the base of thumb finger is enough to form Kapha nashak mudra.
The impact of Kapha-nashak mudra on health
Kapha-nashak mudra decreases Kapha humor and increases pita humor within the body.Pitta plays a significant role in the heat and digestion of body.This mudra is the best mudra for the person who has a deficiency in pita and excess in Kapha.
Benefits of Kapha-nashak mudra
- Improve enthusiasm and initiative.
- The slowness of perception and activities.
- Improve self-esteem.
- To overcome all the health problems of the winter season.
- The coldness of skin.
- Oily, greasy skin or hair.
- Absent of scanty perspiration.
- Loss of appetite, indigestion, slow digestion.
- Obesity or easy weight gain.
- Scanty menses
- Excessive mucous in the respiratory, digestive tracts causing colds, wet cough, sticky stools, etc
Pitta-kaarak mudrā is very useful in the treatment of vision-related disorders and eye disorders.
This mudrā can heal all the diseases caused due to an excess of Kapha.
Duration for Kapha nashak mudra practice
30 minutes of regular practice is enough to get good results of Kapha-nashak mudrā.You can do this mudra at any time or any place. But in the early hours of the morning or while meditation is very effective.
If you are a pitta excess or Kapha deficient person then do this mudra in moderation only.