Have you ever wondered of how to retain your youth?
Have you ever thought about preserving your youth? Yes, everyone in old age does it.
Youth is the most critical phase where one has the optimum levels of energy. As we age, the body slows down. Even after practicing many anti-ageing techniques, the old age takes over.
So, how to get back the mind and body of the youth phase?
In ancient India, people even in their old ages were as active as in their youths. It brings back and both physical and mental aspects to a younger version. Did they possess any particular magic or superficial tonic?
No, they were normal human beings. The significance is a vigorous technique that was and is still in practice in India. It is “Kaya Kalpa.” Kaya means body and Kalpa mean to rejuvenate.
Kaya Kalpa is an ancient practice, which includes Ayurveda and Siddha medical systems. It is a holistic treatment, which restores and maintains the whole body to that of youth.
Primary objectives of Kaya Kalpa
- Maintain youthfulness
- Revitalize mind and body
- Slowing down the process of aging
- Adjourning death until spiritual excellence
These goals make the person revisit and understand the life better. It enables and takes the mind to the next level. Learning the benefits will make you better understand the importance of Kaya Kalpa.
The main aim is to achieve anabolic and the catabolic process of growth in regeneration and degeneration of the body. It involves stopping the excess growth of cells by catabolism. Delaying and preventing the surplus damage or death of cells by anabolism. The primary process involves purification and nourishment through Ayurvedic herbs, yogic exercises, meditation and spiritual practices. These two methods bring the body into a state of harmony and balance. In this stage, the body is at an optimum function and excellent health.
It brings the body and mind in harmony with nature. It releases a person from the earthly attachments and connects to higher consciousness.
Kaya Kalpa involves treatments with Ayurvedic herbs, yogic exercise, meditation, and sacred practices.
Benefits of Kaya Kalpa
- Enhances the functions of brain to optimum levels
- Amplifies memory and grasping abilities
- Alleviates mental and physical stress
- Cut down the negative emotional background
- Improves the immune system
- Reduces and removes the ailments of all the chronic and acute disorders
- Brings down the effect of heredity diseases
- Improves the functions of digestive, circulatory and metabolic systems
- Improves blood and blood circulation
- Repairs the worn-out tissues
- Refines the body organs
Kaya Kalpa transforms the sexual energy into spiritual energy.
These factors help the person in doing excellent even in older age. It helps the person in achieving three main things.
- Freeing the vital energy of the body
- Nurturing and purifying the body
- Enhancing the spiritual and mental abilities
Kaya Kalpa is giving birth to the new you. It makes you free from all the experiences, negative thoughts, disorders and attachments. Once the mind and body are free of toxins, you will be at the most peaceful and optimum levels.
When the body and mind are free of all the attachments and toxins, you will seek the ultimate truth.