The main aim of yogic postures is to have a supple body, calm mind, balanced spiritual existence. For the yoga beginners, adept commence the routine slowly from simple postures and then add difficult asanas. Simple yoga for beginners starts with Surya Namaskar, Nao Asana, Kamarchakrasana, Vajara asana, Ushtra asana, Bhujanga asana, Dhanur asana, Padauttanasana, Makarasana, Mukta asana.
After a month practice introduce Paschimottana Asana,Yoga mudra,Ardhamatsyendra Asana,Supta Vajra Asana,Shalabha Asana,Halasana,Sarvanga Asana,Matsya Asana.
After few month practice, you can introduce more difficult asanas and yoga kriyas, Yogic massages are very simple and useful for everyone including beginners and patients.
Rules for the Yoga asana
1. Yoga asana should practice with an empty stomach. But is preferable in the morning after clean the bowels.you can perform it in the evening if your stomach is empty.
2. The place of practice yoga asana should be clean, peaceful and ventilated. The open place is preferable.
3. A blanket should be spread on the ground where you are going to practice yoga asana.
4. Never talk while you are practising asanas. Full concentration should be on your breath.
5. Yoga asana should practice slowly and gently.no force is used during asana and take rest after one yoga poster up to your breath normalize
6. Increase your practice of asanas gradually. After practising for a few months your body gets elastic by day by day and it becomes easy to perform.
7. Asanas should practice with minimum clothes and underwear is a must.
8. Yoga practice is open to all for any age and any gender.
9. The Asana should be learned from a person who has a thorough knowledge of the subject or by an instructor.
10. Doing asana without proper understanding the technique may cause harm instead of good.
11. For the practitioner of yoga should have a balanced diet. Food should be light easy to digest and sattvic.
12. Begin with easier asanas. Do not do all the asanas at the very start.
13. The order of the asanas should be such that Upasana or counterpose of a particular asana comes after it.
14.If your body becomes fresh free from tiredness, light and active and if you feel your working power increased you can judge that you are practising yoga asana in the right way.
15. People suffering from chronic diseases should not do asanas
16. At the end of the asana you should do Shavasana for some time it will give you full advantage of the asana. Yoganidra is preferable.
17. After an hour of practice, it is better to take rest for one hour and don’t eat anything up to half an hour.
List Of Yogasanas