Naga Mudra for wisdom
Sanskrit word “Naga” means snake or serpent. It represents the supernatural strength and wisdom. Naga mudra is a hand posture that is practiced for many psychological and spiritual benefits. Naga Mudra may also call a mudra of deeper insight. It mudra has great healing power, and it also helps enhances clarity of mind. Naga Mudra is useful to solve everyday problems. It also contributes to resolving obstacles on the spiritual path.
How to do Naga Mudra
1) Cross your hands in front of the chest.
2) Now cross your thumbs as well over each other. Look at the picture.
The significance of Naga Mudra
When we take the spiritual path, it is normal that we will encounter practical challenges over time and time again. Only by working through these challenges we can progress on the spiritual path. And only after that, we can fulfill the purpose of our lives. Here Naga Mudra is useful to solve everyday problems. Your mind will be clear to answers the questions about decisions that must be made for future, and for the spiritual path. There are times When we are in confusion and need to know something desperately, or we are not sure which path to follow. Then we must question and listen.
How does Naga Mudra work to gain wisdom?
Fire is a dominant element. It warms, moves, and activates us. This is why visualizations of fire set something in motion, it improves strength and relieves tensions. Let the flames continue to flicker great so you have a bright and clear head. Your breaths were deep and powerful at the beginning; they become slow, beautiful, and flowing with time. Each inhalation helps you to sit straighter, both inwardly and outwardly, as if you were being pulled upward. While exhaling, hold onto your new size but let go of every inner tension. Stay in the stillness for a while. First ask your questions, and then listen inside yourself. A must Read Post – Varada Mudra for pacifying past thoughts.
Health benefits of Naga Mudra
- Regular Practice of Naga Mudra develops the deeper insight and clarity of ideas.
- It provides answers to a query regarding spiritual quest. It also helps to find outsole purpose of one’s existence.
- It can be undoubtedly helpful in stress and anxiety. The serpent represents strength. Hence, Naga Mudra also contributes to developing strength. Read More – Prithivi Mudra for physical strength.
- It this mudra is practiced appropriately and with complete meditation. It can surely remove problem faced in day to day life.
- Regular practice of Naga Mudra increases one’s insight and clairvoyance.
- Naga Mudra helps to develop strength.
- This mudra brings clarity to the mind.
- It provides answers to one’s quest forever eluding spiritual existence.
- If properly practiced, it helps in removing problems faced in day to day life.
- Naga Mudra also brings about strength and lightness to everyday existence.
- It can help with anxiety and stress.
- It can also assist in balancing the emotions, integrating mind and body and an overactive mind.