Neem tree has numerous health benefits. Neem leaves are useful to make many ayurvedic medicines. In this post, we are going to discuss a few important uses of neem leaves.
- Take few neem leaves and turmeric powder add little water. Grind the mixture and apply on the skin. It will help to relieve skin disorders like; Itching, ringworm and other skin problems.
- Neem oil is highly beneficial in disorders of Vata and arthritis.
Cuts & Wounds
- Neem leaves and Turmeric grind together and apply on wounds and Cuts. It will help to get quick healing.
- Take few neem leaves and boil it in pure water. Drink it twice thrice a day to overcome diarrhea.
- Take 5 gms of neem leaves and 5 gms of black pepper grind it. Have it thrice to overcome fever.
Worms in the intestine
- Take dried neem leaves and powder it. Have one teaspoon of it in milk every day for a week it deworm the intestine.
Cracks on the foot.
- Take equal quantity of neem leaves and turmeric and grind it. Apply the mixture on the foot for better foot care.