Why most people fail to overcome stress. The answer is very simple. When we look at the successful people they are not supernatural human beings, they are ordinary and common people. But the main difference is the way they take challenges is different from others. If you want to adopt the same perspective about your life and want a stress free and successful life, you have to change small things in your lifestyle.
Regular doing of exercise:
Eat healthy foods:
Eating healthy and nutritional foods helps to work body effectively. Eat more vegetables and fruits. when you are eating don’t sit in front of TV and give time to enjoy your food chewing thoroughly and slowly so that you taste every flavor.
Sleeping seven to eight hours at night. To overcome or deal with stress sleeping well is necessary. When you have enough rest, it refreshes you and enable you to work more effectively. If you don’t have enough rest it leads to feel whole day stress and worry. So plan your work in day time and complete it before night and have enough rest.
Change your focus:
Change your focus about doing your regular works. When ever you are in doing some work, love your work instead of just doing it. When you change the way you see the work your perspective about your life will change and you have a stress free life. Because when you love your work and enjoy by doing your work will help you feel more confident.
Give time to relax in your time table. Do something that gives you feel relaxed like listening to music, watching TV, playing with your children, reading comedy novels and etc. When your body
Yoga to relieve stress
Yoga has the power to reduces the impact of stress on the individual. A regular practice of yoga will strengthens the nervous system and helps you to face stressful situation positively.
We all know that unrelieved tension results both mental and physical disorders. Yoga gives internal clam and peace when you have to face stressful situation, you will help you to avoid that situation. Yoga will teach you the inner engineering of your body and when you are aware of the factors that how harmful the stress is, You realize that how important you have to manage stress. When you are aware of the bad effects and mechanism of stress you will easily manage it.
The diaphragm according to yogic science, is the seat of the intelligence of the heart and the window to the soul. During stressful situations, however, when you inhale and exhale, the diaphragm becomes too taught to alter its shape. Yogic exercises address this problem by developing elasticity in the diaphragm, So that, when stretched, it can handle any amount of stress, whether intellectual, emotional,or physical.
The practice of asanas and pranayama helps to integrate the body, breath, mind and intellect slow, effortless exhalation during practice of an asana brings serenity to the body cells, relaxes the facial muscles, and releases all tension from the organs of perception: the eyes, ears,nose, tongue and skin.
When this happens, the brain which is in constant communication with the organs of action, becomes shunga, or void and all thoughts are stilled. Then, invading fears and anxieties cannot penetrate to the brain. When you develop this ability, you perform your daily activities with efficiency and economy. You do not dissipate your valuable bio-energy. You enter the state of true clarity of intellect. Your mind is free of stress and is filled with calm and tranquility
Yoga asanas are very much useful to lead a fulfilling life. In modern world due to run for the material gain we all are become a victim of stress. Yoga will help you to lead a stress-free and peaceful life. Here I am sharing few simple yoga asanas which are very effective and anyone can do it anywhere. There is no expertise required to do these yoga asanas.
Yoga asanas like, Tadasana( Steady and firm mountain pose), Tadasana Urdhava hast asana ( Mountain pose with arms stretched up), Tadasana Urdhva Baddanguliasana ( Mountain pose with fingers interlocked), Paschima Baddha Hastasana( Mountain pose with the arms folded behind the back) are very much useful to overcome stress. These yoga asanas are very easy and an average person can do it without any expertise.
10 Simple Ways To Reduce Stress
1.Leisure and recreation. The best way to distract yourself from your work is to dedicate yourself to your free time. Choose a hobby that offers something you can not get at work. For example, if you sit at a desk all day, try walking, camping, biking, or other physical activity. If you think that your work does not allow your creativity, then you should use the image, music or other activities that satisfy your creative side.
2. Holidays Many people boast of spending years without vacations, but it is a sign of boredom, without obligation. If you sit on the beach in the sun and hit the waves with your feet, you can put aside the pressure that builds up in the work environment in a wonderful way. A study conducted by Hyatt Hotels & Resorts found that 63 percent of executives said that week-long weekly visits were essential to maintain a positive attitude at work. In fact, 73% of the executives surveyed said that they preferred to lose a 10% salary increase instead of losing the one-week internship. How long should your vacation last? It depends on your personality. Some people find that it takes at least a week or two to completely relax. Others say that taking so much time off leads to a delay, which increases your stress after work. These people can be better with several short breaks throughout the year.
3. Detection. If you find that the constant interruption is exhausting, you can pay to filter calls and visitors. Accept calls if you want; If you are busy, ask someone to take a message so they can call you back later.
4. Unregistered Phone Number Few things are as intrusive as a professional call coming home. If you are bothered by too many subordinate or supervisory calls, you should get a number that is not on the list. If company policies specify that employees should have access to your personal number at work, you may want to buy an answering machine or have voice mail answer your incoming calls. Another option is to obtain the caller ID. When the phone rings, the LED identifies the call. Then, decide if you want to accept it or have your voicemail answered.
5. Data privacy, modular desktops
6. Two offices My uncle, a university professor, has two offices; His usual office and a small “secret” office were located in the basement of another apartment building. Enter a secret office to relax and work within hours of the crowd, as student pressure, teacher meetings and investigation begin to overwhelm him.
7.Delegation. Do you have a lot of work to do? Delegate. Do not think that you are the only one who can do your job. You will be surprised at what your colleagues can do for you.
8. Share and conquer. If you are facing a large task and in a very short time, divide the mission into smaller sections and do part of the work each day. Creating a single page per day for 10 days is much more difficult than creating a 10-page document in two weeks.
9. Take a deep breath Psychologists have developed a range of relaxation techniques that can reduce stress at work. All these techniques can be easily performed at work. Deep breathing is one of the most basic techniques. Relieve stress and tension by increasing your consumption
10.Visualizations. To escape from the stress of the “real world” close your door, sit back and spend the next 10 minutes in a pleasant daydream. This short “mental vacation”
Ayurveda Approach To Stress
Stress management through Ayurveda.
Ayurveda conforms, and Ayurveda always suggests that anything that is caused in this physical body or mind or on the senses or in the soul is caused by either our wrong food or either wrong lifestyle. Which again in Ayurveda they describe it this is because of misuse of our intelligence. Off course, everybody is provided with intelligence. But we are supposed to use this intelligence actually to protect our selfies, to prevent diseases and also live healthily, happily and peacefully.
According to Ayurveda, the basic reason for stress is that when there is a breakage in the normal flow of life. Everything in the body is moving in a with am. The mind is working in a
The third cause of stress is environmental. Sometimes due to environmental catastrophe, some earthquake, floods or any other problems can also cause stress. Or it could be a financial loss, it could be death, it could be divorce, something like external cause can also cause stress. Ayurveda can help us what the stress is, what are the causes of stress and how we can manage the stress. Whenever we are in trouble Ayurveda is the solution. Because this human being is not only the physical body, it is made up of some things. According to Ayurveda, there are 24 constituents that comprise this human being, out of this 24 the primary 4 are body, mind, senses and soul. So we have to look up into the instructions manual which explains everything about human beings and that is Ayurveda. Yes, Ayurveda tells us in what condition, what is the solution, even it is a stressful condition. Even it is s depressive condition, even if it is a some tension in the muscles, even if it is hypertension of blood, if it is thinking of blood, any of those symptoms which are caused by stress, Ayurveda has a solution for each one of them. I have designed a Seven steps formula to overcome stress. All of you can take this formula, implement this formula in your life and I am sure in 4 weeks you will see some very good results.
Stress management is very important to reach great heights in professional and personal life. Continues stress leads many health problems.Today, I am sharing a simple technique that will reduce your stress instantly.
Simple technique to reduce stress instantly:
There are many stress management techniques but this simple technique is very effective and you will get instant result.
- Dip your eyes in the water. You may use the bucket or any other container. You may use this technique before the bath or whenever you felt stressed. This technique will give a remarkable result.
Mudra is an effective way to overcome stress. Here are few mudras to overcome stress
Mudra For Stress: Vaayu-shaamak or Vaayu mudra , Vaata-naashak mudra.
Mudra works according to the principles of Ayurveda. It is very efficient to manipulate doshas. Just thirty to forty-five minutes of regular practice is enough to get good results. To know more about these mudras click on the links.
Vaayu-shaamak or Vaayu mudra Vaata-naashak mudra
Natural Herbs To overcome stress
Green tea is very useful to over come stress and anxiety.
chamomile is another herb that useful to over come stress.
Ginseng is an ancient Chinese herb can equip your body to deal with both physical and mental stress better.
Diet For heart disease due to stress
Diet plays a very important role in your health. A planned diet is essential for the optimum working of all the organs. Diet is very much important in heart health. Stress is the prime cause of heart disease. Managing stress is a must for the better health of the heart. Here is a diet plan for heart diseases due to stress.
A diet that should contain plenty of foods that are rich in antioxidants to neutralize the free radical load. A diet that contains the essential vitamins and minerals that act as anti-stress nutrients.
Whole grain cereals. a variety of legumes, fruits, vegetables, and fish supply the necessary complex carbohydrates, while plant proteins provide the essential amino acids and PUFA fats provide the essential fatty acids
Stress, cholesterol and heart disorders
Negative emotions are always disturbing our life especially stress, anger and other emotions make a bad impact on the heart. According to the report of the researches states that the average risk of a heart attack increases when you had negative emotions frequently. The psychologist also saying that depression and helplessness has an impact on the heart.
We are physiologically different when we are happy and sad. Negative emotions lead the adrenals to release biologically toxic element ‘Cristol’.Cristol causes a spasm in the arteries and cuts the blood flow to the heart. It causes angina pain and some time it can even be fatal. Every time you experience a negative emotion more Cristol is produced. All the negative and suppressed emotions cause serious heat disorders. It causes blood clots, thickening of arteries walls and leads to hypertension.
some useful tips to overcome negative emotions
The smile is a wonderful remedy: smile gives relax to the nervous system, burns calories. Smile even the situation is against you, it will improve your heart health.
Deep and deliberate breathing exercise help you to overcome and control all the negative emotions. While doing this keep your mind blank, and imagine a beautiful scene like sunset or waterfalls.
Meditation Vedic culture is become well known to the whole world as a stress managing and calming the mind. Regular practice of meditation can cut the risk of heart attack.