Benefits of Tulangulasana
1. Muscles of the abdomen, back and neck are strengthened.
2. This asana is good for diabetes, indigestion and piles.
1. Since it is a balancing asana, the maximum load remains on the fists. Therefore, remember that fingers of fist should remain on the ground.
2. Those suffering from pain in the spine or neck, or having a complaint of ulcer in the stomach should not practice it.
Important Points to Remember:
Do’s -Raise the body to the extent that maximum pressure is felt in the abdomen.
-Keep the fists comfortably.
# Do not raise the head and the trunk too much.
# Do not rest on the elbows.
Other Benefits of Tolangulasana:
- Increases the tone of the abdominal muscles.
- Improves the functioning of the abdominal organs.
- Good for diabetes, indigestion and piles.
- Gives relief to the stomach from gas trouble.
- Good for strengthening hand and leg muscles and expansion of the chest.
- Controls high blood pressure and headache.